Hunger Pains is a photo series by artist Ted Sebarese. Each of the model’s clothing is made entirely of real food. Check out more images after the break.
Each model’s clothing in the series was made entirely of real food and depicts a meal that the person was craving. This project was shot in January of 2009 (pre Lady Gaga). 15 designers, led by Ami Goodheart of SOTO Productions, were involved and each garment took hours to cook, create and assemble. The artichoke gown was designed by Daniel Feld and Wesley Nault of Project Runway fame. It took over 6 hours to finish (the model stood the entire time while they attached each, individual leaf).
- cat-the-knife reblogged this from whatthecool
- fantasticmeatloaf reblogged this from whatthecool
- chefchoix likes this
- miscellanees reblogged this from whatthecool
- thisdissonance likes this
- llacigart reblogged this from whatthecool
- nico-le likes this
- ibaguetteyou reblogged this from whatthecool
- ibaguetteyou likes this
- acrockofgold likes this
- clcaeri reblogged this from whatthecool and added:
- youthwillgrow likes this
- liesandlust likes this
- whatthecool posted this